Social Worker - Adults Initial Contact Team - Staffordshire - £26.50 per hour
Our client in Staffordshire has a fantastic role available for an experienced social worker to join the adults initial contact team.
The adults initial contact team is the first point of contact for referrals into adult social care for Staffordshire residents. It provides a 'triage' or screening service to determine urgent cases that may require social care input to maintain a persons independence in the community. Successful social workers must ideally have previous experience in a initial contact team.
Benefits as a Adults Initial Contact Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Duties as a Adults Initial Contact Social Worker:
* To manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and / or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
* To make appropriate assessments of individual's social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of individuals and their carers.
* To plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives, and in consultation with health and other agencies.
* To secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs.
* To maintain an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards; to identify gaps in services and to advise the Line Manager accordingly.
* To maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues.
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current Social Work England registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
* Legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.