Senior Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Cambridgeshire - upto £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel require an experienced senior social worker to join a mental health team in Cambridgeshire.
As a successful senior social worker you will act as a member of staff for the local authority adult mental health service providing an effective and efficient Care Act appropriate service to vulnerable adults with high mental health support needs and their carers, within the community or in a hospital setting.
Benefits as a Mental Health Senior Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Key responsibilities as a Mental Health Senior Social Worker:
* To arrange and coordinate the process of assessments under the Mental Health Act 1983 adhering to all mental health legislation, the MHA Codes of Practice and other related legislation. This includes the screening of MHA referrals and would be undertaken on a rota basis, acting as a Single Point of Access for all requests for assessments under the Mental Health Act.
* You will be liaising closely with the local Mental Health Trust, primary care and with other parts of the mental health services in the private and voluntary sector. You will undertake assessments and have an allocated number of care managed cases.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.