Social Worker - Hospital Team - Coventry - £28 per hour
We require an experienced social worker to work in a hospital team in Coventry.
Successful social workers will ideally have a good understanding of hospital social work discharge and continuing healthcare process. Previous statutory hospital experience is essential.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Duties as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Conduct Mental Capacity and Care Act Assessments
* Putting into place care plans is accordance with the Care Act (2014)
* Work under the Safeguarding Act by ensuring decisions are made for the best interest for the service users
* Ensure that the service users are safely discharged from the hospital
* Completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified hospital experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.