Team Manager - Fostering Recruitment - South London - £32 Per Hour
Our client is currently looking for a team manager for the Fostering Recruitment & Assessment Team. Experience of Fostering Recruitment is essential.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a high quality and effective service to respond to the needs of children, young people and families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, policies and standards.
You will be responsible for the assessment of Special Guardianship Orders, Temporary Approvals under Regulation 24, Connected Persons assessments and the recruitment, training and assessment of foster carers.
In this role you will understand and promote the core business of the Lambeth's Safeguarding Children's Board and deliver its priorities.
* Supportive Management
* Working from home available
* Long Term contract
About the Role:
* Managing a team of up to eight social workers in additional to Independent Social Workers
* To ensure that the tracking systems in place are maintained ensuring that court filing dates are met
* To work effectively as a member of the Senior Management Team
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Minimum 5 years post qualifying experiences working in Child Care services at a management level
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.