Social Worker - Locality - Northumberland - £31 Per Hour
We are seeking a dedicated social worker for the South East Locality Team, based in Blyth. You will be part of a team providing a Statutory Social Work Service within Northumberland. You will promote and support children and/or their families when in crisis, or breakdown to remain with their families or with their identified carers. You will be required to provide direct social work intervention to children, young people and their families in the community.
* Stable authority
* Home working available
About the Successful Social Worker:
* They will be able to chair an effective meeting such as child in needs meetings and core groups, they will be able to have an analytical overview of children's needs and the risks and be able to formulate and review children's plans. They will be able to organise their calendar and time in order to balance a complex caseload.
* They will be required to prioritise work, understand and implement a performance and quality framework and work well within their team in terms of operating a court and locality duty rota and participate in reflective and group supervision.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.