Service Manager - Children in Need Service - Wandsworth - £58,810 - £72,211 per annum
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced professional / service manager to work in a children in need service in Wandsworth.
Closing Date: 11:59pm on Sunday 22nd November 2020
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 25th November 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 1st & Thursday 3rd December 2020
About the service
The Families and Communities Service has undergone a recent restructure. We now have 12 Child in Need teams (two dedicated to vulnerable adolescents) working in three clusters, covering different parts of the borough. These clusters mirror our Early Help clusters to aid continuity for families, a holistic approach, and seamless transitions between different parts of our service. Families and Communities also includes a specialist team for children with disabilities, and a Case and Court Progression Manager to oversee the Court and PLO work in the service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our south cluster covering Putney, Southfield and Roehampton and our two vulnerable adolescent teams.
Benefits as a Children In Need Service Manager:
* Flexible working
* 31 days annual leave
* Employee discounts
* New technology scheme
Duties as a Children In Need Service Manager:
* You will be responsible for ensuring our fantastic and dedicated social workers have the support and training required to enable them to safeguard children and young people and to protect them from significant harm.
* You will also be the strategic lead for vulnerable adolescents.
To be shortlisted your CV and personal statement will demonstrate:
* You have a Social work degree and social work England registered
* Experience of delivering best practice in relation to young people who are at risk of CSE or are missing
* Extensive experience of management within children's social care services and specialist targeted services
* Substantial experience of the operation of key statutory processes and the operation of child protection procedures.
* Experience of developing, embedding and managing new teams or projects within a children's social care environment.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Degree or Diploma in social work
* Social Work England registration
* Previous statutory experience as a service manager
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org