Social Worker - Hospital Team (DART) - Luton - £28 per hour
We have a vacancy available in Luton for a social worker to work in a hospital team.
The successful social worker in this role will support the safe and timely facilitation of hospital discharge, particularly given the pressure that the hospital are under at the present time and approaching winter.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Key Responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
* To be able to challenge CHC decisions constructively and positively
* To work with an in-depth knowledge of both legal and statutory frameworks relating to social work practise
* Demonstrate an understanding of the performance indicators that are relevant to the work of the team work within the required time frames
* Working independently as part of an interdisciplinary team diagnosing, assessing, planning and implementing patient specific programmes of care/interventions
As a Hospital Social Worker you must have:
* A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with adults, in particular previous experience of hospital work
* Social Work England registration
* Post qualified experience
* Legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.