Team Manager - Duty and Assessment Service - Northamptonshire - up to £53,494 + £2,200 Welcome Bonus!
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic opportunity in Northamptonshire for a team manager to join a Duty and Assessment service.
The duty and assessment team is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people in Northamptonshire. Professionals from a range of services that have contact with children, young people, their families and carers, collaborate to ensure immediate and prompt responses; their combined knowledge and expertise keeping children and young people in Northamptonshire safe from harm.
There are 6 teams within DAAT, each team consists of a team manager, advanced practitioner, who holds complex cases and supports 5 or 6 social workers / senior social workers and a newly qualified social worker within their team. We have a range of opportunities in Northampton for experienced social workers who will contribute creatively to the development of this evolving service.
Benefits of this Duty and Assessment Team Manager role:
* The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
* Monthly high quality supervision
* 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with service rises to 32 days plus bank holidays)
* opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
* Subsidised pension scheme
* Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
* Employee discount schemes
* Lease car scheme
* Up to £8,000 relocation payment
* Signs of Safety training
* An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
Duties as a Duty and Assessment Team Manager:
* You will provide leadership to your team, who will consist of each team consists of a team manager, advanced practitioner, who holds complex cases and supports 5 or 6 Social Workers / Senior Social Workers and a Newly qualified social worker within their team.
* You will be responsible for allocating and prioritising workloads effectively to ensure the care of the child is paramount, whilst also ensuring you develop your team to provide an effective and efficient service. The right candidate will have responsibility for the team plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Previous statutory referral and assessment experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org