Social Worker - Adults Locality - Gloucestershire - £31 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a role available in Gloucestershire for an experienced social worker to work in a adults locality team.
In this role as a successful social worker you will undertake person-centred assessments and to empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, wellbeing and independence. You will also work collaboratively with people who have complex needs to formulate support plans that maximise abilities, enable individuals to make choices and to work towards their identified goals.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
* Rural team with capped caseloads
* Home working encouraged
Responsibilities as an Adults Locality Social Worker:
* To manage a caseload as allocated
* To undertake assessments under the Community Care Act and other legislation, using a self-directed support approach
* To co-ordinate and monitor care packages and support (care) plans and undertake reviews to ascertain whether the desired outcomes are being achieved. This may include advocating on behalf of service users or carers
* To work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment
* To promote safeguarding awareness with service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues
* Keep updated on current safeguarding guidance and practice and be vigilant in all activities
* Social Work England Registration
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.