Social Worker - MASH Team - Haringey - £33,418 - £44,860 per annum
Closing Date: Thursday 26th November 2020
Liquid Personnel have a role in Haringey for an experienced social worker to work in a multi agency safeguarding team.
We are investing in creating a better borough for all our residents and bettering the lives of children and young people in Haringey is our first corporate priority. We are located in the north of the capital with a population of approximately 250,000 people and a growing population of 0-19-year olds. We are a diverse and fast-changing borough and tomorrow's leaders; artists and innovators are busy growing up here.
Haringey is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as we strive for excellence in all we do. In short, we're a council with high ambitions; a place to work that is full of energy and focus. Our teams have passion, integrity and commitment, and people join us, do so as they see Haringey is a learning organisation, and the people that work here strive for continuous improvement in their practice, aiming high to ensure we provide outstanding outcomes for our children.
We offer a great place to develop a career that is yours to own.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
* To assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children with a child protection plan.
* To implement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for looked after children.
* To formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care to achieve positive outcomes for looked after children.
* To produced courts statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority.
* To provide verbal and written reports to child protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meetings and looked after children reviews.
The ideal candidate will have:
* The ability to use information technology systems to carry out duties.
* The ability to take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
* The ability to actively make use of supervision and performance appraisal
* The capacity to act as duty officer on a rota basis and as required by line management
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Qualified as a social worker
* Previous statutory MASH experience
For more information please contact email@example.com