Mental Health Practitioner / Care Coordinator - Devon - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for Mental Health Practitioner's (Preferably RMN's but Social Workers will also be considered) for our client in Devon.
This role will involve care coordinating adult mental health patients, assessments and helping out within the Olanzapine hub (If RMN). Community experience preferable.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* High pay rate
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities and experience as a RMN:
* You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care to patients for whom is on the team caseload. You will also contribute to the supervision and development of junior staff.
* You will have experience of working in a mental health setting, either through placement of working post qualification and will have a good knowledge of relevant mental health legislation/guidance.
* Registered with the NMC
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a RMN nurse
* Previous mental health nursing experience preferrably with older people
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com