Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - West Sussex - £35.50 Per Hour
As a Social Worker with the Lifelong Services - Children Team you will offer a specialist social work service for disabled children and young people with complex needs. You will work with them, their families and other agencies to meet their assessed needs and support them to achieve their potential. Your role will include assessment, planning and interventions with Children in Need, Children Looked After and Children in need of Protection, as well as young people preparing for adulthood.
* Stable management team
* Rural location
* Competitive pay rate
About the Role:
* You will have a Social Work qualification and an understanding of the impact of disability on children's lives.
* You will be passionate about making a difference, and able to use creative and personalised approaches alongside the team's Signs of Safety and My Plan approach to achieve positive outcomes for children.
* You will be able to work in partnership with disabled children and their families, as well as colleagues in Education, Health, the Voluntary & Community sector, wider Children's and Lifelong Services - Adult Teams"You will have a Social Work qualification and an understanding of the impact of disability on children's lives.
* Must be passionate about making a difference and able to use creative and personalised strengths-based approaches alongside the team's embedded Signs of Safety work to achieve positive outcomes for children.
* Be able to work in partnership with disabled children and their families as well as colleagues in Children's and Adult's Services, Education, Health and the Voluntary & Community sector.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.