Social Worker - Complex Care - Westminster - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic vacancy available in Westminster for an experienced social worker to join a complex care team.
As a successful social worker you will be responsible for supporting adults to identify appropriate services and where eligible to enable access to the appropriate services or provision that meets this need. In this role you will carry out approx 20 cases.
Benefits as a Complex Care Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long contract
* Supportive team
Duties as a Complex Care Social Worker:
* To carry out assessment of the care and support needs of individuals in line with the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that support this.
* To work with and listen to carers, providing the necessary intervention to enable carers to continue in their role without detriment to their own wellbeing.
* Recognise and act on safeguarding concerns and contribute to the response to such concerns, undertaking safeguarding in line with section 42 duties and focused on the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
* To apply the Mental Capacity Act where the situation requires and support actions to be undertaken in the best interest of those we work with
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.