Social Worker - Permanence - Stockton on Tees - £27.50 Per Hour
We are looking to recruit a social worker for one of our high performing clients in the North East. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and qualified social worker for the Permanence Team who will be committed to providing good outcomes for children and young people, for a period of 6 months initially.
The Permanence Team works with children, their primary carers and families to support already agreed long term permanent plans where they are assessed as needing to be cared for outside of their birth parent's care. This primarily includes Looked After Children, and children subject to Special Guardianship or Child Arrangement Orders.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Supportive team
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* LAC reviews
* Attending court and court reports
* Statutory visits and tasks
* Planned meetings
* Working with plans of adoption and attending adoption panels
* Case management
* Record in a timely manner using liquid logic
* Manage the diary in order that care plans are followed and progressed
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.