Social Worker - Learning Disabilities & Autism Team - Leicestershire - £30 per hour
We have a fantastic role available in Leicestershire for an experienced social worker to work in a learning disabilities and autism team.
As a successful social worker, you will manage your own workload; you will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Experience required as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* You will have exceptional organisational skills and a passion for working with Learning Disability and Autism carers.
* You will also enjoy taking responsibility for making decisions, problem solving and using your initiative.
* You will be someone who is able to motivate and inspire carers to come along and take part, and be confident and comfortable talking to a wide range of people, facilitating group discussions and working autonomously in a small, friendly team.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.