Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults - Dudley - £24 per hour
We have a fantastic role available in Dudley for an experienced social worker to work in a vulnerable adults team.
This is a role within a busy vulnerable adults team which supports the front end and care management end of older people and service users with disabilities. There will be a mixed complexity depending on safeguarding and long term care management plans.
Benefits as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
* Excellent opportunity to build CV
* Flexible working
* Competitive pay rate
Responsibilities as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
* The post holder will also hold long term cases that are complex in nature and may include hoarding, DoLS challenges and court cases (e.g. welfare disputes). The post will include the completion of six week reviews, Mental Capacity Assessments, and progression of Safeguarding cases which are solely allocated to Social Workers amongst the Team
* The post holder will support in undertaking statutory Care Act Assessments with Older People, clients with Physical Disabilities and helping to achieve the 28 day performance targets, whilst reducing the waiting time for new referrals.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.