Social Worker / CPN - Mental Health - Essex - £22 - £25 per hour
We are looking for either a band 6 CPN or a band 6 Social Worker to join a mental health service in Essex.
The successful locum CPN/Social Worker will deliver high quality mental health services. The role involves managing a defined caseload. You will preferably have experience with EI which allows you to work as a care coordinator for a small group of patients in the Essex/Southend area.
Benefits as a Mental Health CPN/Social Worker:
* Flexible working
* Competitive pay
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Mental Health CPN/Social Worker:
* The focus will be providing continuous assessment and treatment to people with mental health difficulties and their carer's. This will include recovery co-ordination and care management functions, liaison with statutory and non-statutory organisations.
* The post holder will be an effective member of the multi-disciplinary team. Must have professional qualification (Nurse, OT, Social Work).
* Qualified as either a Social Worker/CPN
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Social Worker England registration / NMC
* Degree or Diploma in Social Work / Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com