Quality Assurance and Service Improvement Officer - Leicestershire - £25 Per Hour
The post requires the post holder to have experience of providing high level quality assurance support and reports in an extremely busy environment and developing quality assurance systems to meet the operational needs of the service.
* Non case-holding role
* Flexible and agile working
* Niche role
* Supportive management
* 6 month contract
The role will involve the following:
* To support the delivery and development of the department's Quality Assurance and Improvement Framework with a particular focus on Continuous Improvement and Self Evaluation.
* To lead on ensuring readiness for all regulatory inspections
* Contribute to the departmental Quality Assurance and Improvement Framework and work with managers and leaders to ensure that learning from all QA and service improvement activity is effectively disseminated and applied in teams.
* Awareness of key legislative and policy changes impacting on social care provision
* Skills knowledge and ability to motivate and implement change
Key summary of the role and skills required include:
* Data and information analysis - demonstrate excellent analytical ability and able to work with and analyse large and small volumes of qualitative & quantitative data & information
* Experience report writing and presenting findings to a wide range of audiences and providing advice and support, as well as challenge to managers and leaders
* Advanced use of Microsoft office or other data collection/storage or analysis tools
* Experience of undertaking quality assurance activities
* Experience supporting staff, managers and project teams in undertaking quality assurance activities
* Have oversight of the departments key policies, procedures and guidance ensuring these are kept up to date and align with public policy, legislation and best practice
* Good knowledge, understanding and experience of working with performance management, quality assurance and service improvement tools
* Good knowledge, understanding and experience of working in local government, ideally within a children's services department
* Ability to independently plan and manage a busy workload while making decisions and problem solving / developing innovative solutions to meet operational targets
* Ability to act as a source of information, advice and support to staff at all levels across the department regarding performance, quality assurance and continuous improvement
Requirements of the role:
* Social Work qualification (desirable) and/or experience in the above areas
* Substantial experience of working in a Children & Families department
* Experience of writing reports for senior managers, strategic boards, Ofsted and regional peers
* Experience of creating reports for management teams on performance including comparative analyses and recommend indicators for inclusion
* Good organisational and analytical skills for delving into our data sets
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.