Family Support Worker - East Yorkshire - £18 Per Hour
We are looking for a engaging and dedicated family support worker to support Social Workers who have case responsibility for children who are subject to Child Protection Plans (CP) or Child in Need Plans (CIN) and Looked After Child Plans (LAC). This will include family support work, direct work with children including life story work, and facilitating and supervising contact between looked after children and their parents and family. The Child and Family worker will also contribute to assessments, plans and court statements and will assist in the delivery of CP, LAC and CIN plans.
* CV Enhancement
* Long term contracts on offer
* High paying opportunity
About the Role:
* Direct work with children, young people and their families
* Budgeting work ,parenting sessions ,modelling good parenting techniques
* Supporting social workers with the delivery of support plans to families (including transport to contact and contact support if not virtual)
* Full UK license
* Understanding of children's social care procedures
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.