Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Achieving for Children - Up to £43,860 per annum
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for a senior social worker to work in a referral and assessment service.
All of our social work roles work in partnership with children, young people and those connected to them, in order to co-create plans that meet the identified need.
As a Senior Practitioner within one of our Referral and Assessment Teams for Achieving for Children, you will be responsible for:
* Holding caseloads of more complex cases and providing advice to other Social Workers in relation to their cases.
* Investigating complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertaking assessments and, where appropriate, arranging accommodation for children / young people.
* Ensuring effective and timely communication within and across the business unit, so that key messages are conveyed to employees, partners, suppliers and other stakeholders in a consistent way.
* About AfC
* We are a not-for-profit social enterprise owned by three local authorities (Kingston, Richmond and Windsor & Maidenhead), we offer the freedoms of a social enterprise with the employment benefits of local government. To find out more about us click here.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Senior Social Worker:
* Positive and supportive working environments - We have a highly supportive working environment in which managers are challenging and supporting in equal measures.
* Positive work-life balance - Access to employee benefits and support forms part of our health and wellbeing offer.
* A competitive salary and access to LA pension scheme - Our salaries are benchmarked against other local authorities.
* A range of staff benefits and discounts managed via your own app - Staff can enjoy a wide range of discounts on sports and leisure activities and everyday shopping through AfC My Place.
* Professional reflective supervision - Regular, high-quality reflective supervision which helps to build confidence is available to all.
* Strong Management - A strong performance management culture, with an equally strong focus on practice learning is embedded across the organisation.
* A fantastic learning and development offer - A clearly set out and accessible learning and development pathway, offering an extensive range of training and learning opportunities is accessible for all. This includes funding for post qualifying courses.
* To be a Senior Practitioner within one of our Referral and Assessment Teams for AfC, you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people as well as demonstrating the following points:
* A fantastic communicator.
* A resilient worker, able to work effectively in a team or on your own initiative, taking ownership and responsibility.
* Confident and competent with relevant statutory and regulatory frameworks and with an appropriate range of professional interventions.
* A solution focused person with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
* Keen to support the development of others, investing in their journey as a Social Worker.
* Qualified as a social worker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Social Work England registration
* Previous statutory social work experience
For more information please contact email@example.com