Social Worker - Rehabilitation and Care - Blackheath Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre - South East London - £37,674 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced social worker to join a rehabilitation and care team in South East London.
This role provides a person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition. Previous experience working in rehabilitation is essential.
Benefits as a Rehabilitation Social Worker:
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* General annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays that grows with service
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Responsibilities as a Rehabilitation Social Worker:
* To provide social work input to the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients within the service.
* To undertake pre-admission assessments as part of the hospital team and particularly where social care issues appear prominent
* To contribute to rehabilitation planning for patients moving through the care pathway to less restrictive environments
* Providing support and advice in the respect of the Mental Health Act with particular emphasis on safeguarding, advocating and discharge planning
* Attending and participating in clinical team meetings, Mental Health Review Tribunals and management meetings
* Providing written and or verbal report to Case Conferences and other related proceedings
* Degree or Diploma in social worker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Previous UK rehabilitation experience
* Social Work England registration
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org