Senior Social Worker - First Response Team - Harrow - Up to £42,249 per annum
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic role available in Harrow for an experienced senior social worker to join a first response team.
In this role as a successful senior social worker you will undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities. Previous experience working in a first response team is essential.
Benefits as a First Response Senior Social Worker:
* £1,500 market supplement
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Season ticket loan
Duties as a First Response Senior Social Worker:
* To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
* To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
* To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
* To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families.
* To strive to achieve and maintain best practice standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and exercise sound professional judgements at all times.
* To seek direction, advice, guidance and support whenever necessary and appropriate and to ensure that the Senior Practitioner/Team Manager is notified of any situation concerning risks about the safety or wellbeing of a child.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Previous referral and assessment experience
For more information please contact email@example.com