Senior Social Worker - First Response Team - Harrow - Up to £42,249 per annum
We are recruiting for an experienced senior social worker to work in a first response team in Harrow.
As a successful senior social worker you will prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
Benefits as a First Response Senior Social Worker:
* £1,500 market supplement
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Season ticket loan
About the role as a First Response Senior Social Worker:
* To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
* To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
* To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families.
* To strive to achieve and maintain best practice standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and exercise sound professional judgements at all times.
* To seek direction, advice, guidance and support whenever necessary and appropriate and to ensure that the Senior Practitioner/Team Manager is notified of any situation concerning risks about the safety or wellbeing of a child.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Full UK licence holder
For more information please email email@example.com