Social Worker - MASH Team - Coventry - £31,371 - £37,849 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Coventry City Council, to support them with permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for two experienced Social Workers to join a well-established MASH Team, based at the heart of Children Services.
The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is the front door for access to statutory services, and where a threshold decision needs to be made. The MASH brings key professionals together to enable timely decisions to be made.
You will be joining a team of MASH practitioners are all skilled and experienced, and are key to analysing information gathered, and decision-making, to safeguard children, young people and families more effectively.
Benefits of this Social Worker - MASH Team role:
* Excellent starting salary
* Flexible working arrangements
* Generous annual leave allowance starting at 27 days and rising to 32 days
* Pay progression through multiple increments
* Outstanding local government pension scheme
* Learning & Development with access to certified courses.
* Access to an award-winning Occupational Health Team
Duties as a MASH Social Worker:
* Responsible for contributing to the multi-agency decision making process and will have considerable experience in Children's Social Care.
* You will research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
* This role offers a unique professional development opportunity to draw upon your existing Children & Families and safeguarding knowledge whilst developing your skills in prioritising and analysing complex information. Swindon offer a close and supportive team and you will be well supported with regular supervision from experienced and motivated Assistant Team Managers.
* Demonstrate substantial child protection experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, know how to support and challenge to effectively support practice improvement and have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
Essential requirements of this Social Worker - MASH Team role:
* Social Worker with experience of working in a MASH team
* Passionate about working in Social Work
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com