Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding and Support - Northamptonshire - £40,419 + £3,000 welcome bonus
Our client in Northamptonshire County are looking for a social worker/senior social worker to become part of their safeguarding and support team within children's services.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. Northamptonshire is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Your benefits working for Northamptonshire include:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
Responsibilities as a Safeguarding and Support Senior Social Worker:
* Providing practical and social work support for children, young people and families.
* Holding a complex caseload. This will include undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary. All this must be based on best evidence and good practice.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles
For more information please contact email@example.com