Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency - Luton - up to £42,000 per annum
We are currently working on a exceptional supervising social worker vacancy for a well thought of independent fostering agency who require a supervising social worker to join their team.
Benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
* Salary up to £42 K per annum depending on experience
* Experience-in child care settings
* Pension and other benefits
* Annual leave-26 days plus public holiday
* Opportunity to work from home during pandemic crisis (rota)
Main Responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
* To undertake the statutory role of supervising social worker - including to recruit, assess, train, supervise and support post-placement a number of foster carers in line with agency policy and procedures.
* To ensure that children's care plans and agreements between foster carers, other agencies and appertaining to a placement are complete and adhered to.
* To attend fostering panels to present assessment and review reports on behalf of the agency.
* To participate as member of a team.
* To ensure a clear and consistent focus on safeguarding of children and young people.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Qualified as a social worker
For more information please contact email@example.com