Social Worker - Child Protection - Suffolk - up to £33,782 per annum + £3,500 Retention Bonus
An exciting vacancy has become available in Suffolk, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted for a social worker with previous statutory experience on the child in need team.
They will consider candidates with a range of different experience, so this opportunity is ideal for someone who's interested in moving teams and spring boarding their career
Offices are based in Sudbury or Stowmarket.
Benefits of working for Suffolk as a Child Protection Social Worker:
* Working for one of the leading social work authorities in the UK, whose children's services are rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted - 'Services for children are of an exceptionally high standard. They are child-focused and make a positive difference to children's lives.' (Ofsted, 2019)
* £3,500 Retention Bonus
* Car lease scheme
* Shopping discounts and voucher
* Tax free bike scheme
* Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
* Generous annual leave - up to 36 days per year.
* Clear career progression path
* Relocation package up to £8000
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org