Senior Social Worker - Children In Need - Suffolk - up to £39,759 per annum + up to £3,500 retention bonus
An exciting vacancy has become available in Suffolk County Council, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted for a social worker with extensive post qualified statutory experience to join a children in need team.
The successful social worker will have recent involvement within children in car teams, child protection cases, court cases and have recent assessment experience.
Benefits as a Children In Need Senior Social Worker:
* Excellent starting Salary
* Up to £3,500 retention bonus
* Very friendly and stable service managers and team managers
* Car lease scheme
* Shopping discounts and voucher
* Tax free bike scheme
* Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing & part time.
* Generous annual leave - up to 36 days per year.
* Free on site and on street parking
* Clear career progression path
* Relocation package up to £8000
Duties as a Children In Need Senior Social Worker:
* Child protection care proceedings
* Attending court
* Court reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Section 47s
* Core assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Attending LAC reviews
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com