Advanced Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support - Northamptonshire - up to £43,273 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonus
Northamptonshire County Council are looking for an advanced practitioner (social work qualified) to become part of their Safeguarding and Support Team within children's services. The team help with mentoring and developing junior members of staff and managing a small caseload of your own.
This is an excellent opportunity for an already established practitioner or assistant team manager or for an experienced social worker to step up for their next career move.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. Northamptonshire is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Your benefits as an Advanced Practitioner include:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
The Advanced Practitioner will be responsible for:
* providing practical and social work support for children, young people and families.
* This involves holding a complex and small caseload and mentoring and developing others.
* This will include undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary.
* All this must be based on best evidence and good practice.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org