Practice Development Manager - Social Worker - Blackpool Council - £38 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Practice Development Manager (social worker qualified) to join the targeted intervention service in Blackpool Council. Blackpool's Children's Services team is leading the way with exciting developments to further improve the lives of children and families in Blackpool.
The Practice Development Manager will provide leadership to ensure that the highest standards of effective practice are delivered and maintained by the service.
Benefits of this Practice Development Manager role:
* Effective induction
* £38 per hour - highest pay rate in the area
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Duties as a Practice Development Manager:
* Provide leadership to ensure that the highest standards of effective practice are delivered and maintained by the service
* The focus will be on achieving the best outcomes for those we serve, the highest possible professional standards, managing and motivating a multi-disciplinary staff team and having oversight of case management.
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.