Education Supervision Order Officer - Central Bedfordshire - £18.02 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Friday with flexibility subject to business needs
Work related travel: regular
We are currently looking for an Education Supervision Order Officer to work as part of the Access & Inclusion services. These officers support schools and settings ensuring children attend a safe school or setting.
The role will allow the LA to implement their statutory duties in respect of school attendance, exclusion and safeguarding children in educational settings.
As an Education Supervision Order Officer, you will be working with:
* Schools and settings
* Children, young people and their families
* Elected members
* Staff within the council
* Service supplier networks
* Government agencies and departments
Duties as an Education Supervision Order Officer:
* To undertake Child and Family Assessments and compile the relevant reports required for applications to be made in the Family Court for Education Supervision Orders
* To challenge and support schools and settings to meet the needs of vulnerable children where they are subject to an Education Supervision Order
* To be names Local Authority Officer holding Education Supervision Orders and discharge the conferred powers due to this.
* To ensure the LA is meeting its statutory duties in respect of school attendance, and the requirement to consider Education Supervision Orders when prosecution is being looked into.
Health and safety:
* Visual display - regular use
* Rick of verbal abuse
* Rick of physical assault
* Working alone
* Regular exposure to mental health pressures and demands
Essential requirements of this Education Supervision Order Officer role:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes