Social Worker - Adults Continuing Healthcare - Remote Working - Derbyshire / Glossop - £28 per hour
We have an exciting role available for an experienced social worker to work remotely in a continuing healthcare role.
The successful continuing healthcare social worker will ideally have knowledge of the continuing health care process and experience of completing decision support tools in a multi-disciplinary meeting is preferable. To be successful in this role you must have previous CHC experience.
Benefits as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
* Remote working
* Choose your own hours
* 6 month contract with possibility for extension
Responsibilities as a Adults CHC Social Worker:
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
* Working in a fast paced environment as this is time-limited work
* Carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.