Senior Social Worker - Young Adults Team - Wolverhampton - £32.34 per hour
We are recruiting for a senior social worker to join a young adults team in Wolverhampton.
Successful social workers will work with young adults aged 18 - 25. You will work within our new preparing for adulthood work stream that delivers holistic services for young people to ensure they meet their full potential as they move towards adulthood.
Benefits as a Adults Senior Social Worker:
* Remote working
* Choose your own hours
* 6 month contract with possibility for extension
As a Senior Social Worker - Supporting 18 - 25 year olds, you will be responsible for:
* Working specifically with young adults aged 18-25 years who have an Education, Health and Care plan (EHC) but also meet the threshold for adult services by undertaking assessments of need.
* Providing a high quality responsive service within the statutory responsibilities of Children and Families Act 2014, the Children Act 1989 and 2004 and the Care Act 2014.
* Co-ordinating the specific tasks related to further education, independent living and where relevant the involvement of follow on adult services.
* Undertake direct work with young people and their families which will include building family resilience, enhancing learning and development and guidance and support at key points of transition.
As a Adults Senior Social Worker you must have:
* Previous supervisory experience
* Experience of both Adults and Care Leavers role
* Able to start within one month
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.