Mental Health Practitioner - RMN/Social Worker - Nottingham - £25 per hour
We are recruiting for a qualified registered mental health nurse or social worker to work as a mental health practitioner in Nottingham. This role offers remote working.
The role is open to RMN's or Social Workers who have experience of carrying out front line assessments. The team conduct the majority of assessments via the phone, with only the most complex been seen face to face. The team run a duty system that screens any referrals that they receive to see if they require an assessment or can be signposted to an appropriate pathway. There is daily supervision to discuss any assessments that have occurred to support practitioners.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner RMN/Social Worker:
* Remote working
* Choose your own hours
* 6 month contract with possibility for extension
* Qualification as either a RMN or SW
* Previous Mental Health experience
* Ability to start within one month
* Eligibilty to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Registered with Social Work England and / or the NMC
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com