CBT Therapist - Mental Health - Nottingham - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for a CBT Therapist to work remotely for our client in Nottingham.
The post holder will work with patients who have a range of anxiety and depression related problems using IAPT compliant interventions, assessing, formulating, implementing and evaluating therapy programs. The successful applicant will have a Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Or qualified High Intensity Worker with BABCP accreditation. Mental health experience is essential.
Benefits as a CBT Therapist:
* Remote working
* Competitive pay
* 6 month contract with possibility to extend
Duties as a CBT Therapist:
* Increase treatment options available to service users experiencing mild/moderate anxiety and/or depression
* Reduce waiting lists and waiting times by improving timeliness and providing quicker access to therapies
* Qualified as a CBT Therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Have a diploma level/IAPT qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
* Provide CBT and other NICE recommended interventions on a 1:1 or group basis
* Have full or provisional BABCP accreditation
* Have experience of working in an IAPT and/or Primary Care Mental Health Service
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.