Social Worker - Family Court Advisor - Blackburn, Lancashire - £28.50 per hour
We are currently looking for a Family Court Advisor (social work qualified) to join our client's team in Blackburn, Lancashire. This role will involve Private Law and Public Law. Experience and knowledge needed in in Section7s and Section 37s.
Benefits of this Family Court Advisor role:
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement (Appealing to future Employers)
* Career Progression
* Non local authority role
* Flexible working
* All social work staff receive a laptop or tablet device and a smart phone
* Staff can work from an office, court, or home.
* Excellent rate of pay
Your duties as a Family Court Advisor will include:
* You will be working directly with vulnerable children and families
* To advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person
* Provide case analysis and recommendations to the court
* Work with parents, relatives, local authorities and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels
Essential requirements of this Family Court Advisor role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social work qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.