Social Worker - MASH Team - Wakefield - Up to £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a social worker to join our client's MASH Team in Wakefield. This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker with extensive post qualified experience, to become part of a friendly and highly skilled team.
Benefits of this MASH Social Worker:
* Up to £32 per hour
* Great team
* Flexible and remote working available
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a MASH Social Worker:
* Responsible for contributing to the multi-agency decision making process and will have considerable experience in Children's Social Care.
* You will research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
* This role offers a unique professional development opportunity to draw upon your existing Children & Families and safeguarding knowledge whilst developing your skills in prioritising and analysing complex information. Swindon offer a close and supportive team and you will be well supported with regular supervision from experienced and motivated Assistant Team Managers.
* Demonstrate substantial child protection experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, know how to support and challenge to effectively support practice improvement and have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
Essential requirements of this MASH Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Social work qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.