Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Stoke - Up to £26 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a social worker across various mental health teams for our client in Stoke.
This role will involve Care Act assessments and formulation of robust care plans for younger individuals with functional mental health needs. There is a mixture of roles - including acute hospital wards, discharge and some community assessments.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Various teams
* Immediate start
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Carrying out care act assessments
* Working collaboratively with health professionals
* Working directly with people with mental health needs
* Championing independence
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.