Social Worker - Children in Care - North East Lincolnshire - £32.06 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a new role available in North East Lincolnshire for an experienced senior social worker to join a Children in Care Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable team and to progress within an agency position. The successful social worker must have experience of conducting statutory visits for looked after children, review meetings and LAC reviews.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Up to £32.06 per hour
* Great team
* Flexible and remote working available
* Supportive team and management
Required experience as a Children In Care Senior Social Worker:
* Conducting single assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
* Gaining children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
* Court experience and progress initial looked after children plans
* Knowledge of the Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
* Knowledge of secondary practise guidance and using assessment tools
* Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Social work qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.