Band 8A Clinical Psychologist - Adolescent Unit - Swindon - £36 - £40 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work for our client in Swindon for 30 hours per week.
This role will be to lead the psychological care of young people and their families within the inpatient service; providing psychological assessment and psychological intervention (both individual and group) within the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures. Central to this role is enhancing psychological thinking of the team and working effectively with multidisciplinary colleagues. Previous experience is necessary.
Benefits as a Band 8A Clinical Psychologist:
* Competitive pay rate
* Flexible working
* 9 month contract (possible to extend)
* Supportive team
* Qualified as a Psychologist
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.