Social Worker - Help and Protection - Buckinghamshire - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for a social worker to join a child protection team in Buckinghamshire.
The successful social worker must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience, and be confident with court proceedings. As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker:
* The council has a court specific team meaning this team isn't involved heavily in the court work
* Long contract a minimum of 6 months which will move on to a rolling contract
* Well established managers, who've worked in the local authority for years and have great reputations amongst candidates.
* Flexibility and autonomous approach, working from home
Responsibilities as a Child Protection Social Worker:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.