Social Worker - Children in Need Team - Halton - Up to £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an experinced social worker to join our client's Children in Need Team in Halton. This role has specific responsibilities for dealing with more complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks and providing casework supervisions to other team members. You will work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Children in Need role:
* Supportive Team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Condensed working week
Responsibilities as a Social Worker - Children in Need:
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases
* Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice
* Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations
* Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and advise others
Essential requirements as a Social Worker - Children in Need:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.