Social Worker Team Manager - School Project Team - Tameside - £40 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a social worker team manager to be part of a new project in Tameside. The Social Workers in Schools project consists of a Team Manager, Practice Manager and eight Social Workers who will be based mainly within eight schools across the borough.
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced team manager to help to drive the project forward and deliver a high-quality service. This is an exciting time to join Tameside and be a part of an innovative practice.
Benefits of this Social Worker Team Manager role:
* Supportive Team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Excellent training
* Free parking
* Flexible and remote working
Duties as a Social Worker Team Manager:
* Help drive the project forward
* The coordination and implementation of the project
* Offering supervision and robust management oversight to social workers and practice manager
Essential requirements of this Social Worker Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.