Social Worker - Assessment Team - Oldham - £33 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker, to join our client's Children's Assessment Team in Oldham. This is a great opportunity for the successful social worker to work alongside dedicated professionals who are committed to providing an effective child centred service to children in need of support and protection
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Supportive team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Manageable caseloads
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Children's Duty Assessment role assessing thresholds CIN, S47, CP, CIC PLO & Proceeding.
* Assessing Risk, Completing Children's Assessments, Direct Work, with children and young people, supporting children and families, signposting to relevant agencies, attending meetings/conferences/panels.
* To work within current legislation, the City Council's policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Social Workers at Level 3 are expected to have completed their ASYE or equivalent, carry a full and complex caseload, and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Level 3 Social Workers will receive supervision in line with Children's Integrated Services Supervision Policy, and are expected to provide guidance to less experienced and unqualified colleagues.
* Social Workers will work both from home and the office when on Duty week
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.