Social Worker - Child protection, Court Team - Denbighshire - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced social worker to work in a child protection team in Denbighshire. The successful social worker must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience, and be confident with court proceedings.
As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of this role successful social workers must ideally have previous post qualified child protection experience.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Supportive team
- Competitive rates
- Opportunities for long term advancement
- Regular supervision
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single assessments
- Chairing child protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
- Attending court
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.