Social Worker - Generic Adults - Wakefield - £26 per hour
An adults social worker is needed to join Wakefield's adult services. The successful social worker will be conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social worker to become part of a stable and well supported team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Working as part of a stable and well supported team
* Rare vacancy due to high staff retention levels
* Long term contract covering maternity
As a Social Worker, you will be expected to:
* Deal with complex and varied cases
* Complete safeguarding inquiries
* Work with older people/people with physical disabilities
* Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
* Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures
* Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
* Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies
* Meet agreed targets
Essential requirements for this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.