Social Worker - Hospital Team - Cheshire East (Macclesfield) - £25 per hour
A Social Worker is needed to join Cheshire East Adult Services. You will be based in Macclesfield and will be conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
The successful Social Worker will have the opportunity to be a part of a positive and upbeat team with excellent management.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Great management team
* Positive and upbeat working environment
* Set up to facilitate remote working
As a Services Social Worker, you will be expected to:
* Deal with complex and varied cases
* Complete safeguarding inquiries
* Work with older people/people with physical disabilities
* Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
* Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures
* Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
* Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies
* Meet agreed targets
As a Social Worker you must have:
* Social Work England registration
* A Social Work qualification
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.