Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Nottingham City - £28.50 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced supervising social worker to work in a fostering team in Nottingham.
Successful supervising social workers will be responsible for ensuring a high level of safeguarding is maintained and provide support for the foster carer/careers to develop their skills in all areas of fostering.
Benefits as a Fostering Supervising Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Flexible and agile working
* Regular supervision
* Supportive team management
* Friendly team culture
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Fostering Supervising Social Worker:
* Making sure placements meet all of Southend Council's fostering standards and that Foster careers are working within the professional network to a high standard.
* Attending meetings in respect of your caseload to ensure that cases are up to date on the LCS system and ensuring all statutory visits are up to date with SBC policies.
* Developing a service that'll improve the service offered to LAC and foster careers to meet demand and deliver a high quality of care is a pivotal part of the position and is expected that you would be motivated to achieve this throughout each presented case.
* Be qualified as a social worker
* Registered with Social Work England
* Have experience as a social worker within the fostering service or have extensive experience in a front line children's team.
* You'll need to have good IT skills and be able to navigate a system.
* A good understanding of child development and parenting skills whilst being able to support and challenge as appropriate alongside having the ability to be creative and aid others think out of the box.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous statutory fostering experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.