Senior Social Worker - MASH - Nottingham - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced senior social worker to join the MASH service for a private healthcare provider in the East Midlands. This is a 3 month contract with the possibility of this going further. Role is currently working from home but may be some office working on occasion.
As a successful senior social worker you should have a strong understanding on thresholds for intervention and can demonstrate an inquisitive approach to understanding the situations for children and families.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
* Home working
* Non-case holding role
* Niche role
* Supportive team culture and management
* Regular supervision
Responsibilities and experience as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
* Working in the MASH you will be undertaking screening and triage to inform decisions about the right course of action for a child.
* We are looking for someone with a background in frontline work and experience in a MASH environment. Social Workers are responsible for contributing to the multi-agency decision making process and will have considerable experience in Children's Social Care.
* You will research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
* Qualified as a social worker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Social Work England Registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.