Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Kingston/Twickenham - £33,948 - £40,728 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our client's Children's Safeguarding Team in Kingston/Twickenham. They require an enthusiastic, passionate social workers who have the drive to make a positive difference to children's lives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a not-for-profit social enterprise owned by three local authorities (Kingston, Richmond and Windsor & Maidenhead), they offer the freedoms of a social enterprise with the employment benefits of local government. Kingston is among the best-connected town centres in London.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Generous annual leave entitlements
* Free or reduced parking rates
* Cycle to work scheme
* Annual season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
* Tools and models to support, including Signs of Safety
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
* Regular whole service away days
Your duties as a Social Worker:
* Working in partnership with children, young people and those connected to them, in order to co-create plans that meet the identified need. The core activities for the Social Workers within the Safeguarding Teams include:
* Manage an agreed caseload of children and young people
* Complete long-term work with families to identify needs and improve outcomes
* Work to a range of legal options to support investigations, protection and accommodation
* Prepare and maintain case records and other casework information
* Prepare reports for Court proceedings to a high quality and to support and prepare workers in the Court process.
* Care proceedings and court work
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualification
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com